Hey, Mets fans! Want to win big? Join us at Citi Field this Saturday, June 8 and visit all the organizations listed on the Scorecard to enter for your chance to win an autographed baseball by Robinson Cano. To enter, follow the rules below:
1) Get your scorecard onsite at the SOS Family Festival at Citi Field
2) Visit all organizations listed on the Scorecard
3) Ask them questions to learn more about human trafficking and how each organization is fighting modern-day slavery around the world
4) Collect punch-holes from each organization
5) Turn in your completed Scorecard at the SOS Hub Tent. Make sure to include your name and email address.
Must complete all steps by June 8 at 8:00 p.m. to be considered a valid entry.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- SPONSOR: Strike Out Slavery (“Sponsor”) via Edward Charles Foundation, 269 S. Beverly Dr. #338, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Open only to all United States residents who, upon entering Sweepstakes, are age 13 or older; are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D. C. (collectively, “Territory”); and not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”) nor members of their households or immediate families. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- ENTRY PERIOD: Sweepstakes will commence at 5:00:00 p.m. on June 8, 2019 and end at 8:00:00 p.m. on June 8, 2019 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and dates are Pacific Standard Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- ENTRY: You may enter this sweepstakes by completing the following steps: 1) Obtain a Scorecard onsite at the Family Festival at Citi Field ). 2) Visit all organizations listed and learn about what they are doing to fight human trafficking. 3) Obtain a hole punch after you have engaged with the organizations 4) Make sure to turn in your Scorecard to the SOS Hub Tent in the Family Festival. You must complete these steps by June 8 in order to have a valid entry (“Entry” and collectively referred to herein as “Entries”). You are allowed one (1) entry per person. All Entries missing a hole punch criteria will be discarded. It is your sole responsibility to complete each step for Entry. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply.
- LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person in whose name the Facebook account is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; inaccurate or incomplete capture online of Sweepstakes entry information; lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production, technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified, and any attempt by a person to use multiple Facebook accounts to enter more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- PRIZES: One (1) prize is available to be won: one (1) autographed baseball signed by Robinson Cano (approximate retail value [“AVR”] of each prize: $100.00. Limit one (1) prize per person. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. A prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Flight and hotel accommodations are not included. Any and all expenses associated with use of the prize are solely the winner’s responsibility. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won.
- PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. In a random drawing on or about June 12, 2019, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNERS: All potential winners will be notified via e-mail on or about June 8, 2019 and must respond as indicated in the message. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: [a] falsification of winner information or submission of more than one (1) Entry; [b]potential winner’s failure to respond to the notice within twenty-four (24) hours with his/her full name, email and postal or mailing address; [c] the return of a message notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; [d] the return of any prize as undeliverable; [e] potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; and [f] any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes associated with the prize are solely the responsibility of each winner.
- WINNER’S LIST: For a copy of the Rules or the winners’ list (before June 8, 2019), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Strike Out Slavery 2018 Anaheim, CA Game Sweepstakes Rules
C/O Reveille, Inc.1931 Newport Blvd.
Costa Mesa, Ca 92627
designating either winners’ list or Rules. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this Web page.