Strike Out Slavery Expands Reach in Third Year to Raise Awareness About Modern-Day Slavery ORANGE COUNTY, Calif., (April 22, 2019) – Strike Out Slavery is expanding its mission of educating baseball fans about modern-day slavery by partnering with the Kansas City Royals and pitcher Brad Keller as well as the New York Mets and… Read More »
- New York! Enter to win a meet and greet with Ms. Lauryn Hill!
- ESPN: SOS Outside the Lines
- The Kansas City Star: Royals’ Brad Keller joins Albert Pujols’ organization to end human trafficking
- Fox Sports: Brad Keller joins Albert Pujols’ Strike Out Slavery campaign
- STRIKE OUT SLAVERY ANNOUNCES NEW YORK METS, KANSAS CITY ROYALS AND LOS ANGELES ANGELS AS PARTNERING TEAMS FOR 2019 WITH FREE POSTGAME CONCERTS FEATURING GRAMMY® AWARD-WINNING RECORDING ARTIST MS. LAURYN HILL