ANAHEIM, Calif, May 1, 2018 – Entering its second year of outreach, Strike Out Slavery is advancing its mission of educating baseball fans about modern-day slavery by partnering with the Washington Nationals and pitcher Stephen Strasburg to host an awareness festival before the Aug. 23, 2018, game and a postgame concert featuring Nick Jonas. In… Read More »
- All-Star Contest: Citi Field
- CONTEST CLOSED – New York! Enter to win a meet and greet with Ms. Lauryn Hill!
- ESPN: SOS Outside the Lines
- The Kansas City Star: Royals’ Brad Keller joins Albert Pujols’ organization to end human trafficking
- Fox Sports: Brad Keller joins Albert Pujols’ Strike Out Slavery campaign