ANAHEIM, Calif, May 1, 2018 – Entering its second year of outreach, Strike Out Slavery is advancing its mission of educating baseball fans about modern-day slavery by partnering with the Washington Nationals and pitcher Stephen Strasburg to host an awareness festival before the Aug. 23, 2018, game and a postgame concert featuring Nick Jonas. In… Read More »
- Give The Gift of Empowerment, Save Lives And Help Children This Holiday Season.
- Albert and Deidre Pujols Honored by Orange County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Strike Out Slavery 2019 Concludes #TheHaloWay
- Albert Pujols Raises His Voice to Help Strike Out Slavery
- Angels Fans! Enter to Win a Meet & Greet with Ms. Lauryn Hill!